Friday, April 4, 2008

I remembered

I remembered I had a blog and a big list of things to do, and then I realized I did some things on the list!

I finished the work I was going to do on Lorena's quilt, today started reading the Old Testament, this week I got my ham radio license, and sent another piece of real mail for last month. I also realized that I am behind in my journal writing (shocker) and am trying to decide if I write more than once a week if that counts as a catch up.

That's my update. For myself. Or for you if you are reading and keeping track.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi girl...

I think your 101 list of things to do is awesome. You have done a few things since. The fetus your mother has on her blog - is that yours and Aarons? You must be very excited. We will want a "Target" list for sure. Or, at the very least, where you will want to shop -- gift cards are the best, but then all young people know that. Forget having your wedding dress cleaned. That will never happen. Perhaps you could put it on a Christmas list???

I'm off to shop with Uncle Dave. I'll check back soon.

Love Ya...
AP

kelsey said...

No, that is not our fetus. That's a mutant non-fetus that I sent to my mom that was the same age as my pre-fetus at the time. :)