Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Night Mind

I write the best blog posts. While laying in bed at night trying to sleep. Oh, they are so witty and filled with interesting hilarious things. And then the next day, I have no idea what I wanted to write about. It really is a tragedy.

But what's that about anyway? Why is it when I lay down I can't just go to sleep? I'm not a worrier. I don't sit up half the night thinking about all the things I need to do, haven't done, problems, whatever. I sit up (ok lay down) half the night thinking about stupid random things. And often successfully manage to keep Aaron up way later than he wants listening to me ramble. "Remember today when that lady cut me off? She was a bad driver." "Do you think I should buy Harmon some new pants, his are getting small." "Stop snoring." See? All REALLY stupid unnecessary things (ok except stop snoring.)

Anyway. I wish I knew how to solve this problem. Maybe if I just brought my laptop to bed I could write funny blogs and stop thinking about minuscule details of the day. Or I could sleep. I'm just sayin.

No comments: