Monday, October 19, 2009

Haircut?

My hair is driving me crazy. Your hair is supposed to not fall out and be all luxurious during pregnancy. It's a lie. Ok, maybe it's not a lie. With Harmon, I had fast growing thicker hair. With baby niƱa, I seem to be shedding insanely. I still have thick hair, and it's still growing fast, but I am tired of finding my hair all over the house, and most especially between my child's fingers on a regular basis.

Plus my hair is too long. It doesn't look good. And it takes forever to do anything to it. Also, I want bangs again. Just a little bit of bangs. Enough to cover up part of my pale face. Which brings me to my next point, my skin is sick without the sun. All you normally pale people, you are good-looking in the winter. But I am not. If only I believed in fake tanning.

But back to my other point. I want to cut my hair. But I have deliberately grown it out to the length it is to donate it to Locks of Love. And it's just not quite ready to be cut yet. I mean, if I want to look like I didn't just give myself a boy haircut. But it's calling to me. Oh Britney, how much I understand you on nights like tonight...

No comments: