Tuesday, January 8, 2013

November Meal Planning

At this point I am mostly doing this so I can come back and find recipes I like and remember things that we ate that I forgot about.

M 29: Pot Roast w/Hasselback Potatoes
T 30: Halloween Party Foods: Witch finger pretzels, 7 layer dip, Pumpkin roll,
W 31: Pasta if we aren't full from Aaron's Work Party
Th 1: Lasagna
F 2: Ward Party, bring salad
S 3: BBQ Ribs
S 4: Chicken Tortilla Soup

M 5: Pasta
T 6: Stir fry & rice
W 7: Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Th 8: Omelets
F 9: Balsamic Bruchetta Chicken
S 10:
S 11:
This week kind of fell apart.  There were some scheduled events we skipped and I am hugely pregnant.

M 12: Pasta & Omelets w/gorgonzola and ham
T 13: Chicken Tortilla Soup (Extended Family Gathering)
W 14: Greek Food Day
Th 15: Salad w/Homemade Balsamic & PF Breadsticks
F 16: Easy Pad Thai This was good but the noodles were tricky.  I think I should have soaked them longer and maybe cooked them longer than it said in the recipe with more liquids (water).  Also Aaron requested chicken in it next time.
S 17: Beef Quinoa Soup from freezer, bread
S 18: ?

M 19: Lasagna from freezer
T 20: Chicken Enchiladas (sauce in freezer)
W 21: ?
Th 22: Thanksgiving!!!
F 23: Leftovers

Then I had a baby.  And I didn't plan anymore.

No comments: