Friday, August 29, 2008

To-Do List

So since I have just over 6 weeks until my baby is supposed to magically pop out of me, I have realized there are a lot of things to do. Maybe if I write them here I will magically get all of them done. Or not, but at least I will know what needs done. And when I say "needs done" I mean "in an ideal world here is what I would get done".

1. Finish Baby's Quilt
2. Finish Baby's Halloween Costume
3. Make Caelin's Pillow
4. Wash all clothes & diapers
5. Pack birthing center bag
6. Buy carseat
7. Declutter house
8. Finish Baby Book (as much as possible)
9. Print and Frame/Photo Album wedding photos
10. Assemble co-sleeper
11. Find suitable home for Baby's clothes
12. Go to the dentist
13. Read camera manual and make my settings better
14. Write in my journal
15. Back up all photos on CDs
16. Get new music for squeezing a baby out
17. Clean & Box wedding dress. For real.
18. Review infant CPR
19. Finish reading 17 million books
20. Make some meals for the freezer
21. Make awesome halloween onesies
22. Make Nursing Pads
23. Create birth annoucements
24. Make more bibs
25. Buy co-sleeper sheets
26. Finish silly nightlight project
27. Transport rocking chair from mom's to here
28. Get changing table pad thing.
29. Get a pack of disposables to have on hand
30. Make more burp cloths
31. Type up "birth plan"
32. Buy Diaper bag
33.-45. TBA

I figure if I do about one thing a day I can totally get it all done. Hahahahahha. I hope we all had a good laugh. But boy I sure do love lists. I'm going to go do some of these right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so glad you found my blog. Okay, so you are way to organized. Good Job-I miss Seattle already.

Anonymous said...

How much longer?

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miller Family said...

Petey...I need your address!! my e-mail is teddie_mason@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

you forgot to cross of assemble the co-sleeper.