Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February

I just reviewed my lengthy list of things that need done before October 23rd. It's a lot of things still. So, for February I will be: flossing every day, doing Fly Lady, and beginning my two months of pilates or yoga 2x week. You may think it's lame that I am using the shortest month for two monthly things, but whatever, I have two kids under 16 months. Oh, and I'm lazy.

It seems this summer I will be swimming across Lake Washington, doing a Triathlon, and hiking to Leigh Lake.

Also I will be writing in my journal 141 times. Oh wait, that doesn't make up for weekly. Oops.

2 comments:

minta said...

Kelsey! Thank you for responding to my last post! It means a lot :)

Heladitos said...

For the big big puzzle...get a Melissa and Doug Floor Puzzle - they are only 24 pieces and 2'x3'. That qualifies as big doesn't it?
And by flylady routine do you mean her full routine or are we talking the first 30 days of her program? I'm trying to do her too, but I'm just jumping in with morning routines and trying to get that done. I count that as enough. Some days I think I'm doing well enough and have time so I look up the mission for the day, but I think I have yet to actually get it done. Good luck...it's a pretty impressive list. The only thing on my list right now is survive taxes! - and try not to let all the progress I was making on housework be lost too far gone